Kwing & Kwife Radio Show

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Youtube delcines partnership! AGAIN!


Youtube declines my partnership, even after 5,000 subscribers and more then 115 videos. Their reasoning is I don't have enough original content. Even when I contact them directly, they always send an automated response! Which is very un nerving to say the least. So where do I go from here? Well Veoh Tv, has said they would be interseted in promoting my vids and thats pretty exciting. I have also been contacted by a lot of websites, needing a reviewer for their site. However; it is for written reviews and I do video reviews. It appears that I will never become a youtube partner and I really don't care.

Especially after July 10th. 2008! An idiotic youtube partner claimed copyright on one of my reviews. They dropped it, when the morons READ THE FINE PRINT! Right next to all my reviews says the following " if you like my Reviews then please Subscribe =D Oh yeah I don't own the rights to anything seen in this Vid, Other then the Reviews Introduction. Well God bless & Happy Gaming =D Later gamers" What a bunch of buffoons!

The complaint was on my Harvest Moon review, probably the only reason they complained is because my review SPANKED theirs! But I digress, with all the copyright fraud going around I don't blame them. I am a almost pro game reviewer but last time I checked I am protected by copyright and I am allowed to make Video reviews. But in order for these fools to leave me alone, I may have to get myself a media license so I am 100% allowed to do what I do. I probably will too, once my site goes live. Sad how pathetic some people are isn't it?

1 comment:

Shad0wx9 said...

They`re only complaining to protect themselves from copannies that might
seuw them or something stupid like that.