Kwing & Kwife Radio Show

Friday, August 22, 2008

What New Games will be reviewed?

Well as many of you know, I mainly review VC games. But I am planning on getting a few games this fall. My Wife and I are huge Batman fans, so its a no brainier that we would get LEGO Batman. Unfortunately, we do not have the money for a PS3. But we are planning on getting it once we upgrade to a Blue Ray player in the summer of 2009. I would really like to play Mortal Kombat Vs Dc but that won't be possible saldy. However; a fighting game will be reviewed this October and it is none other then Castlevania Judgement. So you can look foward to that in October. I also will be doing the new Sonic Unleashed and Mega Man 9 games as well. So thats all I really have to say on the subject. Maybe after Christmas I will open a donation thing for buying new games.

No comments: