Kwing & Kwife Radio Show

Friday, August 29, 2008

Wave Race 64 Review! Farwell YouTube!




Hi folks how ya doing?
Its me Kwing here. Guess what BIG News is happening with me. 1st I am becoming renowned in the US for my 78 Reviews! Anyway after much bullying from YouTube Im ending my reviews. Well on YouTube anyway. Wave Race 64 ends my 2 Seasons with YouTube! It was a blast and was necessary a stepping stone. Although my fans, subscribers and the YouTube community were great! Well my move to Gametrailers is almost complete. Only 37 more reviews to upload. Anyway starting September 5th 2008. I will release a trailer and have the link to the actual review in the description box. Season 3 will be 10 to 20 minutes and will have new segments, more facts and laughs! 23 episodes are in development. Its going to be an amazing fall. Well God bless and Happy gaming see ya on GT this fall!

1 comment:

Rayluaza said...

Hi kNIGHTWING01! I was a great fan of yours back than on youtube! (and I still am) If you have an e-mai address can you please give me!? I have to show you something! Please! If you heve mine is pokemon_spty49@hotmail.com By the Way! Wave Race 46 was a great way to end summer! Keep on the good job and thank you for reading this!

P.S- sorry for the bad englixh!