Kwing & Kwife Radio Show

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kwings Reviews update: 08-26-2008

Hey gamers of all ages, its Kwing here got some BIG news for ya.
My Reviews will now be 15 minutes and include 2 Brand spanking new segments! One my Wife came up with and the other I made. Since LEGO Batman: has been delayed until the 23rd, that review will be the last of September. So you can look forward to seeing Shinging Force, Act Raiser on GT and Veoh. Then Mega Man 9 and Lego Batman will be brand new game reviews too. Another bit of exciting news is that my Season 2 reviews will be avliable on Gotgame.com and you should be seeing Gauntlet Dark Legacy as the 1st uploaded review over there. I thought about uplaoding all my older reviews, but they would take way to much time. You all know the headache Ive been having with Gametrailers. So thats about it, excpet I have new details on the my website! It will be finished and up in running compeletley by mid Nov. Thanks to Paul H.

No comments: