Kwing & Kwife Radio Show

Friday, August 15, 2008

Im leaving Youtube!

Ive had it up to here. On September 1st, 2008, Youtube will no longer be home to my reviews! So there! The partner thing is just really getting on my nerves. Plus the whole youtube removing videos, by their partners is really annoying as well. So what have I decided? Youtube you have lost the best reviewer on the net and Im not comming back! So what going to happen with my reviews? Am I closing my Youtube channel? What about my fans? First off I am not retiring and second I am not closing my Youtube channel. So relax peoples. All that is going to happen, is a 50 sec trailer for the next review will be released on Youtube. However; in order to watch the full review you will have to go to my Gametrailers account. At least until my awesome website is finished sometime this fall. Then you can just watch the review on my website. Once Veoh makes me a published user some of my vids may appear on youtube, but they will probably be deleted by me. Becuase I now despise Youtube. So thats it, hope I didn't scare you guys to much. To repeat I am not stopping reviews, I am simply going some place that will benefit me and reward my hardwork more. So long youtube my migrane is gone!

2 comments:

Stafa said...

Well I'm glad that you're going to post trailers on youtube, that would help me keep updated on your videos. So thanks on deciding to do that. Also, have you considered using Revver? They're higher quality then the other sites, plus EVERYONE who uploads videos gets paid through them. I don't think you get paid much per view though, but something is better then nothing.

Colin said...

Agreed, thanks for posting trailers on youtube. It will be much easier to keep up with new videos until I get into the habit of checking the new site more.

Thanks for keeping it up your videos rock!