Kwing & Kwife Radio Show

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Drawn to Life: The Next chapter TERRIABLE GAME Glitch Discoverd! MUST READ if you OWN THIS GAME!

Hey gamers Kwing here, sadly Ive found some really bad Glitches for the Wii version of this game. My Wife and I had created about 9 characters to show case in the Game Knights video review next week. Sadly a Glitch in the game dis figured all the characters and no matter what I can't seem to fix the characters even using the joint editor.

The character we created were MMPR Jason, Lion O,Sir Daniel,Optimus Prime,TMNT Donny,Hello Kitty,He Man and me. Another happens after riding the vehicle in the cave, some how the game accidentally brought the vehicle with Donny and messed up all save files on this SD card. Its sad to because Don took about 4 hrs to make. Ive contacted our contacts over at THQ and they couldn't believe it. The picture I took is below, at first I thought this was kind of funny. However; now it just fills me with Rage! Another Glitch occurs in the town after the gaining access to the 3rd world. Which caused my Wii to jam at least twice.

-sigh- sadly this game is not looking like it will get a very good Game Knights score. It should be also noted I will not be re making all the characters that were created for this review. However both Jason,He-Man,Lion O and Don will appear briefly in the review. This sprite altering can't be fixed and it will affect all your characters in this game. Again this is very bad and Im shocked this had to happen. Because all things considered this is a decent platforming game.

- Kwing, Game Knights Wii,Ds and PS3 Reviewer.
---
http://www.therealgamemaster.com/

1 comment: