Kwing & Kwife Radio Show

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Red Fly Stuido likes my Ghostbusters Co Op Review!





Yet again, Red Fly Studio's development Blog tells people to watch my review! Holy crap I am getting more famous every single week. I'll try not to get a swelled head over it. The acknowledge meant is under Ghostbusters the Press on Red Fly's Blog site. They even mentioned my wife too! Red Fly Studio's blog - http://devblog.redflystudio.com/press-2/ghostbusters-articles/

July 29th, 2009
Kwing’s updated review of Ghostbusters for the Wii contains a ton of extra co-op footage with Mrs. Kwing playing along and commenting.
If you haven’t picked up the game yet, watch these two have a blast with it and then go buy it!


This is so EPIC, the only issue I have this is they don't link to my website and they say updated review. This wasn't updated -sigh- My show is not the same as my Gottgame,BLP Gaming,Game KnightZ or written reviews either. Oh well I will take what I can get! Ha Irate and AVGN may be famous, but old Kwing is getting more street cred with Game Developers. BOOYHA!

- Kwing

http://therealgamemaster.com/

No comments: