Kwing & Kwife Radio Show

Monday, September 22, 2008

Mega Man 9 Rocks!



Mega Man 9 is amazing. Not only does it feel like old school Mega Man, it plays like it was made for Nes. I will be doing a full video review of this game later this week, for Gotgame. Actually I have almost beat the game 1 time through. This game rocks and has high replay value due to downloadable content! Honestly I don't want to put this game down. Its like the Nintendo Entertainment System lives again! A lot of companies should take not of Capcoms example! Long live 8 bit games!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously, it's nice to see retro gaming making a comeback with games like Bionic Commando Rearmed and MM9.

By the way, Kwing, I haven't seen any of your video reviews yet... do you have a PS3 and Xbox 360 to go along with the Wii? If you don't, you should definitely take a look at this Stacker 2 6 Hour Power t-shirt design contest going on right now where you can win the system of your choice. There are also weekly prizes to win, and right now there are less than 375 entrants. Check out the contest details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

By the way, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, Kwing. I work with 6HP so if you have any questions about the contest or 6 Hour Power energy shots (which are great for gaming sessions) just ask. Be sure to tell me if you enter too, and I'll definitely vote for your design. Have a great day.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com